At the Calculated Risk Real Estate Newsletter this week:
• Rents Still Increasing Sharply Rent increases slowing seasonally
• Real House Prices, Price-to-Rent Ratio and Price-to-Median Income in September And a look at “Affordability”
• Conforming Loan Limit Increases to $647,200 High-Cost Areas increase to $970,800
• Case-Shiller National Index up 19.5% Year-over-year in September Index for Conforming Loan Limit Increases 18.04% YoY
• 2022 Housing Forecasts: Second Look Optimism on New Home Sales in 2022
This is usually published several times a week, and provides more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/ Currently all content is available for free – and some will always be free – but please subscribe!.
Leave a Reply